The main purpose of this position is to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Personal Injury Trust (PIT) team.
To undertake general office administrative duties for the PIT team within set timescales such as (but not exclusively):
- Data entry on our online database
- Drafting paperwork to set up a trust
- Processing documents when they are returned by clients
- Sending timely reminders to clients and solicitors in order to progress cases
- General scanning and printing duties
- General filing duties
- From time to time, you will be expected to speak to clients over the phone to assist with issues (i.e. with the completion of documents, with ID queries, etc.).
- To work as part of a team to ensure trusts are set up quickly and efficiently and clients’ queries are answered in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the team’s performance targets.
Desired skills and abilities
- A willingness to undertake appropriate training
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail are extremely important
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with clients and colleagues
- Good organisational skills to effectively manage workloads and prioritise urgent tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills, i.e. comfortable with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- The ability to co-operate effectively with colleagues as part of a team